Pathmaking for Life is dedicated to helping individuals and couples
transform the latter half of their lives in new and meaningful ways.
Are you on the same page when it comes to retirement? Complete our assessment and find out!
Career and family demands take precedence for so many years that we often arrive at our fifties, sixties or seventies out of touch with who we are and what we want out of life.
Are you ready to transition to “what’s next” but don’t where to start?
Coaching will help you:
• Clarify your needs and values and discover what’s really important
• Reconnect with long lost dreams or find new ones
• Identify and overcome obstacles that may be keeping you stuck
• Create a vision for the next part of your life
• Set realistic goals and take action towards the life you want
to be living
“It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.”
(Chinese fortune cookie wisdom)
For Women Only
"Female friendships that work are relationships in which women help each other to belong to themselves."
Women grow through connection and relationship. We benefit from having a supportive sounding board to reflect and validate who we are and help us thrive through challenging life transitions.
The mid to later midlife years are rich with possibilities for growth and transformation, but it can be difficult to do on your own.
Mutual support can help you plan for and create the life you want and deserve to be living whether you are :
• “Flying solo” in midlife
• Ending a relationship or beginning a new one
• Leaving a career and looking for what’s next
• Ready to reinvent yourself
• Dealing with family and life transitions
Couples Retirement Coaching
Good communication is the foundation for relationships that work!
Developing a Shared Vision
It’s not uncommon to find ourselves at midlife and beyond wondering where the years have gone, questioning who we are as individuals and as a couple, and beginning to think about the many questions related to retirement transition:
• If, when and how to retire?
• Can we afford to retire?
• How will our roles change?
• How will we spend our time?
• What kind of lifestyle do we want to be living?
Couples can successfully navigate retirement transition by working together to develop a shared vision. This requires
good communication, mutual sharing and respect, willingness to compromise and appreciate what’s important to your partner.
“A shared vision is a flexible plan which incorporates the desires and needs of both partners. The results can revitalize and deepen your relationship.”
Suggested reading The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle:
10 Must-Have Conversations for Transitioning to the
Second Half of Life by Roberta Taylor and Dorian Mintzer
Is money causing stress in your
life and your relationships?
If you answered yes, then
Money Coaching may be right for you!
Money Coaching is a step by step process
that will help you:
• Learn about your “money type” and how
• Transform your feelings about money by
releasing anxiety based on false beliefs and
• Discover how money affects your relationships
and how to change limiting patterns that are
• Free yourself from shame and guilt related to
old beliefs about money
Roberta is a Certified Money Coach (CMC)® trained by Deborah Price of The Money Coaching Institute.
Copyright © 2014 Pathmaking for Life. All rights reserved.